Tuesday, 22 November 2016

What's On My Iphone 6?



Disclaimer: I have not been sponsored in any way to write this post, these are all my own opinions!



I think we can all admit we would go on our phones less often if it wasn't for the apps they contained. Whether that's social media or something completely random...

These are some apps I'm constantly clicking on:


VSCO // You're probably aware of this one already. However, if you're not, this is an app that allows you to edit your photos. The filters are sophisticated and I love the user interface as it's simplistic and easy to use.


CLUE // Most of my readers are girls; I feel that I should share this secret with you! Clue is a period tracker app that allows you to record data like symptoms, when you started, how motivated you feel at different types of your cycle etc... It's so easy to use and a major plus is nobody would guess what app it is by looking at it. The symbol is discrete and the app is so handy to have on your phone as it gives you notifications about when you're due etc...


SPOTIFY // I mentioned this in a previous post, but my love for Spotify is increasing! I have discovered so many beautiful artists and it has allowed me to create different playlists for all sorts - from studying to dancing around the kitchen!


PINTEREST // You can't go wrong with Pinterest. It never fails to inspire me and whenever I'm bored I find myself clicking on the app and pinning to my hearts content. You can view my profile here.


ASOS // ASOS is renowned for their ability to provide the latest styles fast. I'm not much of an online shopper myself, as most pieces I try on don't fit properly! However, what lured me in with this app was how easy it is to return items. Packages come delivered with sticky labels (stamps, return address etc...) inside, and you simply pop them on the package exterior and return your unwanted items for free with a full refund. Fab!


DEPOP // I'm currently attempting to declutter my wardrobe. I've had a depop account for a long time, but have never attempted to sell items. However, one day I decided to take some photos and see what happened! I haven't had an awful lot of success yet (I've sold a few bits) but hopefully I will have more in the future! Do any of you have depop?


What are your favourite apps? I'd love a few recommendations in the comments!

12 comments:

  1. These apps are all so useful and great! I just thought to let you know the photos aren't showing.
    You need to try Rookie Cam if you're a fan of VSCO. I've found it to be just as good if not better!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, they all make my life a little easier! Thank you for telling me, I'll have a look into that. I think the problem is that they're showing on laptops and not on phones.
      Ooohh I shall have a look at that app, thanks for you comment Sanjana :)

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Love VSCO and literally have all of these except the ASOS app!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they're all great, I highly recommend ASOS Aida!

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Out of all these apps, I only use VSCO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VSCO is fab, you should definitely have a look at some of the others though - I don't know where I'd be without them, now I've had them so long!

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Wattpad, definitely! OMG I love Wattpad!!! (my username is blossoming_reveries)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have a look at Wattpad, thank you!

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  5. All of these apps are so great! I gave up my Pinterest this summer, but I remember when I did have it I'd literally click on it SO MUCH. I gave up Instagram too, but those two were the ones I used THE MOST. XD I loved reading this post, Lauren :)

    -autumn
    Autumn's Readings + Writings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! Ah I could never give up Pinterest, I always turn to it in times of creative block. Thank you so much Autumn, lovely to hear from you. :)

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  6. VSCO is life saving.

    SNOW TWINS! >.<

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! Hehe yay >.<

      ~Lauren x

      Delete