Sunday, 8 January 2017

My Perfect Cup Of Tea


This is how my perfect cup of tea is made. Read carefully and make appropriate notes if necessary.



1. Place teabag in mug. Whilst doing this, stretch impossibly far and turn the kettle on. Do it with your foot if needs be, this is a process that requires correct time management.

2. Whilst kettle is boiling, obtain milk from fridge and teaspoon from drawer. Teaspoon should preferably have a substantially long handle. We don't want any injuries from burning here.

3. Fill mug with hot water, but not to the brim. This prevents spillages when stirring tea bag (you should be doing this by now) and also allows sufficient room for step six.

4. Dispose of tea bag in most environmentally friendly way possible. Food bin? Perfect.

5. Add milk, but only a little bit. Strong tea is the best tea.

6. Fill mug to the appropriate level with more hot water, thus compensating for any possible heat lost in the process from 1-5.

7. Hand mug of hot tea to a very happy me.


(No, I'm not this precise about making a cup of tea... hopefully underlying humour was detected!)

What is your favourite hot drink?

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm going to try making tea like that one day. And my favourite hot drink is hot chocolate-Mexican hot chocolate to be precise, with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this
    chloee
    sparkofmads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I also enjoy a good cup of tea! It depends on the day, my mood and the whether but I alternate between hot chocolate and tea.
    I also did a post, with the same title, on my blog, earlier in January. If you'd like to check it out, here it is: https://socialspying.blogspot.co.za/2017/01/how-to-make-perfect-cup-of-tea.html


    All the best
    Steph
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      I'm the same, I do love a mug of hot chocolate as well. I will have a looksies at your blog!

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  4. It's always good to have a nice cuppa after a long day. :)


    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed! Thank you for stopping by :)

      ~Lauren x

      Delete